#1 Thing I get Asked
The #1 question everyone is dying to know the answer to: How do you pose so many different types of women?!
When it comes down to it, there are a few simple rules anyone can follow, to make their figure look its best. No matter your physique, try these tips to pose like a pro next time a camera is pointed your way!
- Visualise a Clock If your photographer is at 12:00, slightly angle your hips so one is at 1:00 and the other is at 7:00. Easy, right? Trust me, it makes all the difference!
- Place Your Weight No matter what body shape your rocking, place your weight on your back leg is an easy way to master the camera angle. Bend your front knee forwards, for even more of a pop!
- Place Your Arms Wondering where your arms go? Try this tip: place your arm that is closest to the camera on your hip, then go up 2 inches.
- Position Your Face A great smile is worth a million words, right? What most people do not think of is how your face position can make or break that million. Move your face towards the camera, pull your chin forward like a turtle, and then down slightly.
- Relax your Shoulders. Lastly, relax your shoulders down. Most of us women hold tension in our shoulders, and believe me, you can tell. Take a load off and let those shoulders down.
Here is a simple selfie of me with my mobile phone. See the difference? These photos were taken only minutes apart! In the first image (left) you can see that I am square to the camera, with my arms directly beside my body. In the second image (right) I separated my arm from my body and shifted my weight back. Remember: When your arms are directly beside your body, you increase your body by a FULL ARM. No one wants that. So, hands on hips ladies!
Hands on hips!
I hope this little tutorial helped!